Prepayment and Cancellation
Flexible 14 days
- Payments will be facilitated by BACS transfer.
- Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- Guests will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
- If guests don’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation
Guests can request to change dates:
- 7 days or more before check-in
- For the same booking conditions
Festive season bookings (21 December 2022 to 7th January 2023):
- Date changes must be made in conjunction with the host.
- No fees charged for bookings cancelled with 24 hours of booking.
- No fees charged for bookings cancelled 12 week before arrival.
Internet and parking
- Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- There is on-site parking for 2 cars free of charge.
- On-street parking is available for any additional cars and is free of charge
Check-in and check-out times
- Check-in from 1600hrs. If arrival is likely to be after 2200hrs wherever possible, please let us know.
- Check-out from 1030hrs
Guest address details
- Guests must provide their address details when they book
Guest phone number
- Guests must provide a phone number when they book
- Minimum age: 21
- Maximum age: No age limit
We also ask that you respect the following:
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parties/events are not allowed, including hen, stag or similar parties.
- As the cottage is situated in a residential area we ask that noise is kept to a minimum between 2300hrs and 0700hrs.
- Guests will be asked to pay a damage deposit of £250 payable by BACS at least 24 hours before arrival.
- The deposit return will be processed on the day of departure should no damage have occurred.
However, we appreciate that items get broken or damaged accidentally and we’re not going to ask for money for the odd glass, cup or plate but we would be really grateful if you can inform us of any accidents.
This information will be shared at time of booking.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that:
- You have only booked this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
- In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn’t accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
- It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.